25 March, 2019 – 30 April, 2019 all-day
This course has been developed by putting special emphasis on needs of universities’ academic staff relating to internationalization.
The main objectives of the online training course include:
- to increase the capacity of universities to develop internationalization
- to develop skills and competence of universities’ staff in internationalization process, and in preparing competitive international projects
- to broaden knowledge and know-how of European universities by transferring this knowledge to Latin American peripheral universities,
- to integrate Latin American peripheral universities into international good practices,
- to enhance functioning of International Relations Offices of partner universities.
The course is composed of three thematic modules, i.e.
- Internationalization strategies at a higher education institution
- Management and Quality of a project
- Webquest as an example of internationalized shaping of students’ skills in using modern technologies